Thank you for voting us #1 Dog Trainers
in Onslow County...Again!
Here at Camp Mutt, we continually strive to exceed your expectations and make your dog ownership
experience as enjoyable as possible. We fix problems and help you avoid future issues.
We approach dog training in a manner so the dog "wants" to work for you, instead of "has" to work for you.
We understand that living with behavioral or obedience issues can be quite frustrating, and if you're experiencing
this, we can help. We replace frustration with effective training and positive results.
Even if you just want to see your dog work toward a higher level of learning, or you would like to
work better as a team, this is what we do for you!
The list below are some common issues clients have reached out for help with, and we can help you too. . .
Pulling on the Leash
First-time Dog Owner
Manners or Obedience
Beyond fixing undesirable behaviors, training is a great way to...
* Establish a means of communication and boundaries
* Break through fear with confidence building
* Build a bond through teamwork
* Reduce stress and anxeity
* Offer much needed mental stimulation
* Eliminate unwanted behaviors or avoid future issues
* Create a meaningful relationship and have fun!
We offer several training programs to suite your needs, please contact us to schedule a FREE evaluation
with your dog to help you decide what works best for you, your schedule, your budget. . .and your dog.